Saturday, October 4, 2008

A funny story about Blake...

On Blake's last day at work, he had some GI issues. He was stocking a patient's room and ripped one (Dr. P's words). The patient opens her eyes and says "Was that me, I STINK?" Blake nodded his head and said "Yup, that was you" and left the room laughing. He goes back in the room 15 minutes later and the patient says "Am I going to smell like that all the time?" Blake "I don't know, maybe." I go in 30 minutes later and asked her how she was doing and she said she was fine but that she was really stinky this morning. The rest of the day the Pt was concerned because of her smell in the morning and told the doctors and her family all about it.
Moral Story: A skunk smells his own fur first, but doesn't have to fess up for it.

1 comment:

Blake said...

The actual quote was, "was that me" then I said yes, may I offer you a bed pan ;).